Corporate Social Responsibility
On Saturday the 6th of October 2018, Spoor & Fisher staff members had the privilege of visiting Tshwane Haven.
Tshwane Haven provides a safe home environment to abandoned, abused, traumatised, orphaned, sick and HIV babies. The Haven allows every child the opportunity to grow to their full potential, by providing:
- a support structure to Tshwane Place of Safety Association with regards to sick children;
- a secure home environment for children with medical problems;
- specialist care to babies and toddlers with medical problems;
- liaising with doctors, clinics and specialists on specific problems of micro-premature babies, babies and toddlers placed in the Haven;
- an overnight shelter facility for the South African Police Service, until these children can be placed with other Place of Safety parents.
The Spoor & Fisher staff members spent time getting to know the kids and were amazed by the special attention and love that is given to each child even though there are only 2 assistants at the orphanage. Spoor & Fisher made a donation towards medical bills, and donated groceries, toys, books, clothing and DVD’s, which Spoor & Fisher staff members generously donated.
Spoor & Fisher is proud to support this organisation.