The Spoor and Fisher Way
Clients expect as a given, a tailored service that meets their needs not only in terms of cost and time efficiencies but also quality. Our energy and commitment goes into making sure we deliver and add value.
Our wide-ranging and long-standing client base is evidence of this. Our hands-on involvement in document preparation and quality control is critical in the regions where we work. Clarity is central to everything that we do.
- What is a trade mark?
- What is the purpose of a trade mark?
- Spoor & Fisher and trade marks
- Different types of trade marks
- Registering a trade mark In South Africa
- Protecting your trade mark
- How to defend a trade mark
- Trade marks in business
- Exploiting a trade mark
- Registering a business name as a trade mark
- Protecting your intellectual property in technology
- What is a patent?
- Patent protection conditions
- What is a registered design?
- Spoor & Fisher and intellectual property
- The Copyright Act and digital content and the IP implications of streaming
- IP rights in the digital domain and the implications of the recent Moneyweb case
- Implications and challenges of protecting indigenous knowledge systems in SA
- What makes Spoor & Fisher a leading IP law practice in Africa?
- Common mistakes entrepreneurs make regarding IP